VRE X-Ray Diffraction Data Converter Kit for SharePoint 2010
The Research Information Centre, RIC, was developed in response to the need for:
- A single environment available to scientific researchers allowing them to access and manage all aspects of their work.
- An integrated, structured way for individuals and groups of researchers to have access to content, tools and other resources such as people and organisations.
The RIC is a dynamic, evolving framework that supports a network of interconnected hosted services and local installations, underpinned by a pool of shared resources.
Rather than creating one big solution package that has all the functionalities that you might ever need, RIC 2.0 has been broken down into different
WSPs (SharePoint Solution Packages). These WSPs enable specific features, allowing those deploying or using the RIC to select just what they need for their particular environments.
In the first instance, please refer to the
Pre-requisites and Softedge Templates page for instructions on:
- RIC Install Sequence (Essential)
- Pre-requisite installation and configuration for RIC 2.0
- Softedge template deployment (Optional)
XRD (X-Ray Diffraction) Data Converter Kit files and documentation can be downloaded using the links below: